Important Notice: 
Change in Passport services operations Effective March 26 - April 10, 2020:
Due to public health measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus, our Passport Acceptance Agent Services are closed to the public from March 26, 2020 until April 10, 2020.  


The Suwannee County Clerk’s Office is reminding residents feeling under the weather that many of our services are available online or by telephone.

  • By order of the State Supreme Court, Jury duty has been cancelled through March 27. Before attending any jury selections or trials, please call 386.362.0530.
  • Official Records may be viewed online at To order official copies you may do so by clicking the Official Records button or by calling our office at 386.362.0500 and ordering by credit card.
  • Child Support payments, court fines and fees, and traffic tickets may be paid by going to and clicking My Florida County, or they may be paid by phone with credit card. (Felony cases must be paid through Suwannee Probation and Parole).
  • A copy of our budget and audit may be viewed on our website.
  • County Commission meeting videos may be viewed on our Youtube channel “Suwannee Media”.
  • Records requests can also be made and paid for by phone.
  • Please note that unless you are otherwise notified or excused by the Courts, you are still required to attend any mandatory court appearances.

 Visit for more information about protecting yourself and your community from COVID-19 and other illnesses.




Barry Baker Clerk of the Circuit CourtBarry Baker, Clerk of the Circuit Courts for Suwannee County Florida is a duly elected Constitutional Officer as mandated by Article V, Section 16 of the Constitution of the State of Florida. The electorate of Suwannee County elects the Clerk to a four-year term. Barry  was elected to the Office of the Clerk in November 2008, November 2012 and November 2016.

Pursuant to provisions of the Florida Constitution, which have governed the people for over 150 years, the role of the Clerk of Courts has been established in three main areas; 

Clerk of the Circuit and County Courts 

Clerk to the Board of County Commissioners, including serving as accountant, auditor, and custodian of county funds.

County Recorder

Within these areas, the Clerk of Court as an elected public trustee sets in place at the county level a system of "checks and balances" which has been proven to serve the public well.

This site is designed to keep you informed and assist you in conducting your business with the Clerk's office. Please feel free to send comments and/or suggestions.

Suwannee County Clerk of the Circuit Court
200 South Ohio Avenue
Live Oak, FL 32064

Phone: (386) 362-0500

ADA Renovation of  County Commission Records


Please be advised that sections of this website related to the Board of County Commissioners are under construction to improve accessibility for disabled patrons. As part of this ongoing project,we have removed access to Board documents(such as meeting minutes) from the website.In the interim, if you would like to access Board records that were previously available on the Clerk’s website,or have encountered potential access issues related to this website,please contact the Public Records Custodian at
386.362.0500, email, or mail to:
Suwannee County Clerk of Court’s Office200 South Ohio AvenueLive Oak, FL 32064
Official Records (deeds, etc.) may still be accessed on our website under the link entitled “Official Records”.

Tax Deed Sales

Canceled Tax Deed Sales til May 14, 2020


Child Support Inquiry and Online Payments

Pay your child support online at Research the payment history on your case.



For online search of Suwannee County Records click the image below.

book logo2

Traffic Citations

Pay securely by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Discover) or debit card. Elect to attend or decline traffic school during the payment process.

traffic pay link MFC logo 90px


F.S. 668.606

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.


Go to top